Terms of service
Last update: 24-09-2018
The following is The StarCraft II Profile Twitch Extension (“Extension”) Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). This is a legally binding agreement between you (“you” and “your”) and Lukem.net (“Lukem.net”, “we”, “our”).
- To install and use the Extension you need an active Twitch account.
- In order for the Extension to operate correctly, you have to complete the configuration process by providing valid StarCraft II profile credentials.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and validity of the configuration credentials
- The Extension and its components are offered for informational purposes only. We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information available via the Extension.
- The Extension is provided as-is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. We are not liable for any claim, damages or other liability arising from, out of or in connection with the extension.
- Executable code and graphical assets of the Extension are owned by Lukem.net and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the extension due to numerous factors outside of our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or terminate the access to the Extension to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- All questions, comments or enquired should be directed:
- By email: [email protected],
- By post: Lukem.net Łukasz Wójcik, Plac Bankowy 2, 00-095 Warszawa, Poland
Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
© 2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Heart of the Swarm and StarCraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.